Thursday, December 31, 2009

God is Faithful

His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

At the end of every year, I try to set aside some time to review the previous 12 months and record God's faithfulness to me and my family. My list will certainly include instances of God's grace and provision, and not forgetting God's mercy and protection.

I thank God that I can have more quiet time with HIM in prayer and reading of His Word.
I praise Him that his provision is ever sufficient to meet my needs.
I glorified Him that there are always friends who care in time of need.

Praise the almighty God, our Heavenly Father who is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Amen !

ADDING UP YOUR BLESSINGS WILL MULTIPLY YOUR JOY.

FAITH IS NOT A LEAP INTO THE DARK BUT A STEP INTO THE LIGHT.
MAY THE LIGHT OF JESUS LEAD US THROUGH THE YEAR 2010.
BLESSED NEW YEAR.

No comments: