Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dwell with Understanding

Marriage is a beautiful, exciting adventure when God is the unifying ingredient.
Today, I'll be married for 24 years to the same person. To my wife, you're the only one for me, through each joy and triumph, spat or fuss. You are the one available when I needed you most; and the one at time, doing what you don't feel like doing. You are the one that interceed for me when I am out of track. You are the one that can read my moods, or deal with all my attitudes. Whether I am all alone, or in a crowd, I know you'll always make me proud.

When I am sad, you will dry my tears; When I am scared, you will comfort my fear; When I am worried, you gave me hope; When I am confused, you help me to cope;

I can truly declared as Genesis 2:23 said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man."

I have learned to appreciate your unique qualities and take the responsibility to understand you. With you in the house married life is interesting and it stretches our understanding for each others. Your patient understanding and loving tenderness have made our marriage an increasingly joyous experience. Your inner beauty, like your physical beauty, has improved through these twenty-four years.

The love you show throughout the years, and the kindness and the thoughtfulness in everything you do are things that will always mean far more that words can ever say. I'm thankful for the many things and dreams we share. You really makes my world a brighter place to live.

Peter wrote : Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers. [1 Peter 3:7]

I want you to know that I feel especially blessed by God to have a wife so dear like you HAPPY ANNIVERSARY with all my love.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

MARRIAGE THRIVES IN A CLIMATE OF LOVE AND RESPECT

No comments: