Saturday, June 18, 2011

Salvation Belong To The Lord

I am very blessed and honor to be given the privilege to lead my aunt's sister through the sinner prayer just now. I am amazed, and believed that ... grace and truth came through Jesus Christ [John 1:17b].

As usual, I was with a group of church's friends hiking at Youth Park, when my aunt called and told me that her sister would like to invite Jesus to be her personal Saviour. This aunt, aunty Yeoh shared that she saw a vision of two persons carrying a table and a book on it, asking and inviting her whether she would like her name to be written into this Book - she said she told them she was not ready, and they just turned away and took the table and book away and disappeared.
Her niece [a pre-believer], upon hearing her vision, asked her if she would like to be a Christian - and she replied three times 'yes'.
I went to the hospital and share to her that all of us are sinners (Romans 3:23) and the wages of sin is death (Romans 3:10). God loved us and sent His Son Jesus to died for us (John 3:16) and H
e was buried, and He was raised on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4).

By the grace of God, I then lead her through the sinner prayer.
Jesus said , “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Revelation 20:15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Salvation belongs to our God,
Who sits upon the throne,
And unto the Lamb:
Praise and glory, wisdom and thanks,
Honor and power and strength -
Be to our God, forever and ever, AMEN!
And we, the redeemed, shall be strong,
In purpose and unity;
Declaring aloud:
Praise and glory, wisdom and thanks,
Honor and power and strength
.

No comments: