Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pondering my path....

I was pondering the years that went by when Deuteronomy 8 and Proverbs 4 came to mind.
In Deuteronomy, it reminded us to "remember that the Lord God led you all he way......."[verse 8] and to "beware that you do not forget the Lord your God by not keeping His commandments" [verse 11]. In the book of Proverbs, we are to be careful and choose our road in life with wisdom.

Two significant events in my life took place this year : my daughter joined NTU, Singapore in early August while my son graduated from Curtin University at the end of the same month.
Praise be to God for His presence in my family life and His promises of the life to come.

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil. Proverbs 4:23-27

NEVER LET THE ABUNDANCE OF GOD'S GIFTS CAUSE YOU TO FORGET THE GIVER

No comments: