Monday, July 18, 2016

My peace

The idea of peace in connection with personality is that every power is in perfect working order to the limit of activity. That is what Jesus means when He says "My peace". Never have in mind the idea of jadedness or stagnation in connection with peace.

Health is physical peace, but health is not stagnation; health is the perfection of physical activity. Virtue is moral peace, but virtue is not innocence; virtue is the perfection of moral activity. Holiness is spiritual peace, but holiness is not quietness; holiness is the intensest spiritual activity.

The profound realization of God makes you too unspeakably peaceful to be capable of any self-interest.

John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." NKJV
{From PEACE LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - Oswald Chambers}

No comments: