Sunday, December 14, 2008

Early Christmas Surprise

God is good, All the times, All the times, God is good. Amen

This morning while going to the market to get breakfast for my parents & family, I carelessly drop my wallet on my way driving my motorbike. After searching up and down the road a couple of times, I still could not find my wallet and decided to go back home. On the way back, I told God that I just need the documents [IC, driving licence] back, money is not that important.

Upon reaching home, I informed my wife and we started calling the banks to stop/cancel the credit cards. After that we started our journey to church. During the journey while driving, my wife prayed a simple prayer and thanked God that no physical harm took placed and believed that He is in control of the situation.

As we step into the church, my wife handphone rings and the caller told her that a policeman is at my home with my wallet. Together with my son, I rushed home to the waiting policeman with my wallet in his hand. The policeman asked me to checked my wallet and make sure that everything is intact. To my surprise, not only all the documents are untouched but all the money are still intact. The policeman informed me that he happen to be doing his round and notice a ' black thing ' on the ground and picked it up, and from the address he just came over to hand back the wallet.

Truly, God is full of surprises - He not only protect my wallet from being pick up by other people but make sure that the wallet is being pick up by a policemen who is willing to deliever it back to my door steps. In my carelessness, God took care of my wallet, Glory to His name !

Matthews 10 : 29-31 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

No comments: