Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Times & Seasons

As I was reading today text from Our Daily Bread on " Times & Seasons', I was reminded of the goodness and faithfulness of God throughout the year 2008.

I am thankful of His mercy that are new every morning as I wake up,
I am thankful of His grace that carried me through, my daily life when I need it,
I am thankful of His provision that are ever sufficient towards my family,
I am thankful of His promise that He will deliver and comfort me when I faces challenges in life,

I am thankful of His protection as He will watch over our coming and going forevermore,
I am thankful of His presence because in His presence there is fullness of joy,
I am thankful of His spirit that empowered me to live a God honoring life,
I am thankful of His peace that passes all understanding,
I am thankful of His living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
I am thankful of His love because His love endures forever.

As we begin the new year, 2009, let's embrace the lessons and opportunities of every season that comes to us. Ecclesiastes 3 : 1-2 recorded that There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot.

No comments: