Saturday, August 27, 2011

God is good

Just came back from attending my son's convocation in Curtin, Perth, Australia. God is good and is always good to us. As I recall the time my son started his university life in Curtin, Miri campus, I was worried how we are going to provide for him financially.

Well, today he not only finished his degree in Curtin, but he was able to spend his last semester in Perth under a student exchange programme.

God also provided us the opportunity to spend a family holiday in Perth while attending his graduation. The only peoples missing in our group are; my dad [when back home to be with the Lord in November 2009], my daughter [studying in Singapore] and my brother and sister-in-law, work commitment in Singapore.

We were very bless while in Perth as the weather is kind to us when we were out travelling. We met up with good host and managed to cover many interesting places. God is great and most worthy of all praises.

No comments: